Saturday, March 24, 2012

In Alice Springs

Wish I could share photos of some of the marvellous things I have seen this week- the magnificence of nature and a surprisingly green centre of Australia- but I forgot the chord that connects my camera to my laptop, and words well aren't the right way to convey what i saw and experienced.Now it is off to teach for a couple of days and a marathon of work when I get home and burning the midnight oil- will share more next week. So today's photo is one of whimsy;


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I really love this photo!

niddetissus said...

Beautiful photo!

ValerieL said...

This photo is really beautiful!

Microsoft Office said...

Download Outlook 2010 provides an integrated solution for managing your time and information, and remaining in control of the information that reaches you. Outlook 2010 is still the best and most useful tool of its kind.