Saturday, January 22, 2005

Kangaroos


Kangaroos Posted by Hello
Well I had a delightful week at CSU in Wagga Wagga. The first day i arrived these chaps were grazing on the lawn around the cottage the tutors had been allocated, and they turned up again for our last "lawn" party in the moonlight last night. I had a small but enthusiastic group of participants - even though we did not have dye for the first two days and it was also lovely to meet some of the people I had previously met through the internet. it was wonderful to see the work of the other tutors, and once I have had time to track down their websites etc I will post links so that you can see their work and enjoy it as well. Unfortunately my exhibition did not get installed so I did not get to see all my lace work up on the walls- I really wanted to see what effect the shadows would have. But I had to get home to prepare for England at the end of the month.

1 comment:

Debra said...

Love the kangaroos! Thank you for posting the pictures. Are they this common? It reminds of seeing deer grazing on the lawn at some college campuses nearby me.